It's raining outside....still mangoes are available.So,now the magic with the mango is here again for you in just 3 minutes.
- Mango pieces – 1 cup
- Lukewarm milk – 11/2 cup(with cream)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Almonds (crushed) – 6
- Raisins – Some
- Mango essence – 2-3 drops.
- Mix each tbsp of sugar in mango pieces and in the milk separately.
- Blend the mango pieces with sugar in a blender.
- Now add 1 cup of milk,essence and blend it again.
- It turns in to a nice golden color smoothie.
- Now fill 3/4th of each glass with it.
- Slowly pour the remaining milk into the each glass from the middle.
- Garnish with crushed almonds and raisins on the top.serve it hot or cold.